OT for Ft. Worth, TX
60-bed acute medical rehabilitation hospital that offers comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation services in downtown Ft. Worth, TX.
We offer 80% neuro population with the other 20% being a mix of ortho and variety of other things.
Competitive salary based on experience usually starting around $60,000.
Tuition reimbursement program for student loans can apply - 2 year work agreement for up to $10,000.
Email resume: firstname.lastname@example.org